Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Not dead yet. Feeling much better!

*cough* *hack*

A Summer cold has caught me, leaving me wrung out for the past couple of weeks. The title quote is from the opening scene of the classic Monty Python film.

Today I attached the final rounds to the Reconstructed Log Cabin blocks I've been building, trimmed the whole lot to 11.5" (and am VERY glad I made the final two rounds with 1-3/4" strips vs 1.5" strips), and even cut the 8.5" square from several of the blocks before losing steam/stamina for the day.

No pictures. They'll come eventually. For now, I'm simply glad I got into my studio and did something constructive for the first time in 11 days. Still, as crappy as I've been feeling lately, I know how lucky I am that this is simply a cold. Long COVID has debilitated so many friends of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...