Friday, July 24, 2020

Lest You Think...

...that I hang around all day doing nothing until "Meet The Press" airs, here's what I accomplished this afternoon:

Because I want this to be light weight, yet not extremely stretchy, I looked for a cotton sheet to use as the middle. Couldn't find one in the house that was light enough in color (didn't want it to show through the white shirts on the top [Clam] and on the back [Calm]), so I used 80" of some white-on-white fabric instead.

Depending on how my Viking quilting machine deals with the knits, I may end up quilting this with my (relatively smaller) Brother 1500. I know I've got stretch knit needles for that machine, if it comes down to needing those.

New rules going forward:
Any cognizant, ignorant use of an incorrect name for this virus: 1 shot of Amaretto
Any phrase with "many names": a bonus shot of Amaretto
"Disappear": 1 shot of Amaretto
"Tremendous": 1 shot of water!!! (this word nearly killed me last night! Tonight I'll stay hydrated.)
"Therapeutics": a salted nut (I have a bag of mixed, so it'll be a surprise)

Based on TIFI's rabid state last night, I suspect the level of Amaretto will still show a significant drop by the end of the "Virus" briefing.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...