Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What's holding you back?

"Have you ever tried to hold one of those huge inflatable beach balls under water?  That's the amount of energy it takes to hold yourself back, to keep a part of you down. When you release that, suddenly life is easier and all that energy you had dedicated to self-repression is now free for self-expression -- and joy!"

This quote is from a new-to-me blog called "Male Pattern Boldness". I think I came across Peter via Rain via some Singer restoration site. The mental link has faded with time. But, like television shows, I like to start from the Very Beginning with bloggers that pique my interest, so right now I'm only up to April 2011 with Peter's blog. But what a fun read he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...