Thursday, December 29, 2022

Triangles mean...

Not a needle is stirring.

 

Triangles are strung on the ironing board with care.

 

This all must mean a big project was just finished!

Slight camera deformation along top edge of photo. Bottom edge really is this wavy at the moment.

This was the only wall in the house that could hold this behemoth, and I had to hang it sideways. The determination of 'top' or 'bottom' was based on where there was a light corner on the back so I could write in the label.


Eventually a couple of small pins or needles will be nailed through the bottom corners to straighten out that edge (I keep dull machine needles for just this usage). I'm letting gravity have its way with this at the moment.

Speaking of hanging finishes--my brother sent me this photo last night:


What a satisfying way to end the year!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your persistence to finish the behemoth! Now, what will those triangles become?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...