Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Not final, not by a long shot

In light of the events of the past two weeks, the title of my previous post might be construed to mean it was my final entry.

Obviously (since you're reading this), that was not the case. What is the case is that I'm back in Portland, caring for my dying father, and visiting my mother (now living in Memory Care) every other day. I've no plans for posts ('Look! I put in a few more stitches in my hand-sewing project!'), but then again, I've no plans, period. Every day is fluid around here!

See you on the flip side,

Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. There is no obligation to post and there should be no guilt either. One day at a time will get you through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline. I embraced the "Blogging without Obligation" mindset long ago (linky button on lower right, below the Labels list).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...