Thursday, January 27, 2022

Post-op again

Second cataract surgery this morning and my left eye is covered with a metal shield to protect it until tomorrow. The shield is held in place with surgical tape, run diagonally across whatever field of vision it might have offered, so I was basically one-eyed today (which, although cleared of cataracts 2 weeks ago, is still my weakest eye). My day of recovery consisted of providing a mostly unmoving lap for QI Zoe (who's recovering from her  own surgery on her front leg to remove a mass) and tearing strips of phone book pages from the inner half of these 25 blocks. A very good way to fill the time yet still make progress.



2 comments:

  1. I use the Aldi catalogue, it turns out to be the perfect size for many paper pieced projects. I'm currently using a page in quarters to make a section of another paper pieced project - I am determined to use to the odd shapes in the scrap box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good info to have. With Aldi's growing presence here in the US, I'd imagine their catalog might be easy to find.

      C

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...