Sunday, January 10, 2021

Snowy Sunday

 Oh, it was so exciting 3 years ago when this happened! (Three years ago!!!)

8 Dec 2017

Today we woke to a similar light dusting, but this time it stuck around.

 

Taking some shots around the house, and it's obvious the sage needs to be pruned back while I'm home this month!

 
 
A whole bunch of fabric came home with me this time, all of which was thrown into the washer and drier yesterday. I pulled my ironing board to the other side of my studio (forgetting about and ruing the lack of the 3" assist when it's set up on the floor vs a stack of shelves) and watched the show as I ironed.


And it keeps falling....

Snowmen are being built and snowball fights waged, and I'm happily playing in my studio after 2 months away. Gonna burn me some scraps so I know which string bin to put the pieces in (100% cotton or Not-100%-cotton), then I think I'll sit and sew strings to phonebook pages. Sounds like a perfect Snowy Sunday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...