Friday, September 25, 2020

Rainy Day Feeling

I feel that I might owe Oregon an apology! Earlier this week I bought eighteen 12" pavers to make a firm path in my parents' back yard from the lawn to the bird feeder.


The first 4 pavers (pink oval) have been installed under the feeder, each row offset by 8" from the previous row. The arrow shows the intended path/direction of the remaining 14 pavers, where the strawberry plants have already been slightly trampled by the established foot traffic.

Here's where the "apology" comes in: it's been raining steadily since the day after I started this. With this kind of power connected to a yard project, I can't help but think 'If only I had begun this on Labor Day Weekend! All the resulting rain would have saved Oregon a ton of headaches!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...