Saturday, July 11, 2020

Taxing

Incoming!!!!

Sorry.

Income Taxes are due in a few days, and this helps relieve the stress.

The Loud and I do them together--we catch each other's misconceptions, mistakes, and general mis-ses that way--and that was our goal and achievement today. After that, my biggest accomplishment was to sew the top half of the design wall layout together, then put up the next stage of layout:

I had to turn this half 90 degrees to fit on the design wall, so here it is turned to its eventual finished position (give or take 180°):

These applique blocks are going to be dwarfed by the log cabin blocks, but at this point I really no longer care. They're being used, and I'm finally, finally! making a log cabin quilt!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the undulating log cabins are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the circular L.Cabin! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm slo-o-o-o-owly quilting it--the black thread on the black applique pieces is extremely tiring on my eyes. Once the center is done, I'm hoping the pace will pick up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...