Tuesday, November 20, 2018

California bound

As a native of California, the current fires bring back bad memories of fearful times. When a Magpie sent the nest the following information, I leapt into action:

"Robert Kaufman is running a quilt drive from now through the end of the year. If you send a finished quilt (baby/throw or larger) to:

Robert Kaufman, attn: Elisabeth Hardy, 129 W. 132nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90061

and include your name and address with the quilt, we will send you a thank you gift, and will make sure the quilts get into the hands of those who are affected by these fires. #quiltsforCA"

I've been carting around a couple of quilts in the back of my car, and just finished a third one last week, so I boxed them up and mailed them out today. Their stories will follow in another post. I've got more tops to get quilted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...