Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Deb

This is hard, as I'd rather be more private than this, but I can't move forward without saying "good-bye" publicly.

My dear sister, Deborah Jean, died of cancer this month, nearly 4 weeks after her 60th birthday.

Cancer started within her early in her adult life, and found many ways to regenerate after it was "killed off".

But that's not how I wish to remember Deb. She was a smart, stubborn, artistic, generous, and heroic sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, great-aunt, daughter, wife, friend. She taught me what bravery was, how to handle my tension and fears, and how to be a better human.

She guides me every day, and her laughter never leaves my hearing.

I love you, Deb.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. We carry on, one step at a time, because we have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding you close, with positive vibes, gentle hugs, & loving prayers. Bless you, all of you, esp. Deb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...