Sunday, January 6, 2019

MInd's Eye Quilts

It would appear that 20-some-odd years ago I felt the need to immortalize(?) the ideas for future quilts or wall-hangings rocketing around in my head. I found a MEQ folder in my permanent storage device, with these projects in it:
"Bottle" MEQ

"Challenge" (quilt guild) MEQ

"Coach" MEQ

"I Spy" (duh!) MEQ

"Jewel" MEQ

"Roses" (ya think?) MEQ
Today, two of these are no longer even in the running, two are still baggied up as they were 20 years ago, one is due to revisit my Design Wall, and one actually became a completed wall-hanging! To have 1/3 of one's ideas come to (or close to) fruition in a span of 20 years--is that a good percentage? I suppose one can always say, as one does in the blogosphere, "I can get a blog post out of it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...